Saturday 11 July 2015

Iram Khan tweeted: The end of the live show made me cry... Congratulations @omgAdamSaleh on your trip to umrah with @imam_Qasim :) ♥

Iram Khan
@Iramxkhan
 
The end of the live show made me cry... Congratulations @omgAdamSaleh on your trip to umrah with @imam_Qasim :) ♥
View on Twitter
Sham Idrees
@Shamidrees
 
I work hard and I play hard but they call me a show off so I showed hard - S.I. #Shampions
View on Twitter
Stephen Pollard
@stephenpollard
 
Not sure what's worse: that someone thought it a sensible idea to make this, or that Kevin Maguire tweeted it twitter.com/kevin_maguire/…
View on Twitter
bendepear
@bendepear
 
As she's made a Kosovan Ambassador @RitaOra talks to @krishgm about being Kosovan & British
View on Twitter
Militant Dirtytricks
@PROVFBU
 
Kay Burley Relives Twitterstorm Over THAT Alton Towers Interview huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/11/kay… via @HuffPostUK @KayBurley Great interview
View on Twitter
Michael Deacon
@MichaelPDeacon
 
One for the Ayn Rand fans. From @Dannythefink pic.twitter.com/sOea9SWNYT
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment