Sunday 19 June 2016

Alice Bragg tweeted: A short piece I wrote about the gathering last night for Jo Cox MP #JoCoxMP #NoMoreHate

Alice Bragg @alicebragg
 
A short piece I wrote about the gathering last night for Jo Cox MP alicebragg.com/memory-jo-cox-… #JoCoxMP #NoMoreHate
View on Twitter
ManWithBeard @manwithbeard_
 
He is in control of all our affairs, yet sometimes we give priority to our affairs over Him.

May Allah forgive us.
View on Twitter
Michael Crick  @MichaelLCrick
 
Vote Leave have banned me from today's Boris Johnson rally in London, because, says aide Robert Oxley, I "took the piss" at past events
View on Twitter
Jonathan Portes @jdportes
 
Respecting the choice of the British people: immigration policy after the referendum. New blog: niesr.ac.uk/blog/respectin…
View on Twitter
Kath Raymond Hinton @HintonKath
 
I don't like dogs. But I take the point. So thank you @twlldun And sweet stuff for you @KayBurley twitter.com/twlldun/status…
View on Twitter
Sonia Sodha @soniasodha
 
For an international, liberal and open Britain, we need to be part of the EU. The Observer backs remain:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment