Thursday 28 December 2017

Ali dawah Tweeted: As a British you have guts to say thank you lol. Who colonised half the world and enslaved and tortured innocent people for decades?. Mate you have -50 legs to stand on. I would be quiet if I was you. Shhh

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ali dawah
@AliDawow
As a British you have guts to say thank you lol. Who colonised half the world and enslaved and tortured innocent people for decades?. Mate you have -50 legs to stand on. I would be quiet if I was you. Shhh twitter.com/trobinsonnewer…
avatar
Gary Neville
@GNev2
I wish I was as good looking as you! twitter.com/lucatedde11/st…
avatar
Joey Barton
@Joey7Barton
Can't believe my little man is 6 today. Growing up into a beautiful person. Couldn't wish for a… instagram.com/p/BdPaoJUFiJH/
avatar
80s Kidz
@80s_Kidz
Whether you like turkish delight or not is and was a great advert.. #ClassicAd
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I've been saying it for a long, long time. #NoKo
avatar
The New York Times
@nytimes
Despite the best bipartisan effort to bring rationality to the process, Virginia finds itself in a mess
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment