Wednesday 14 March 2018

Jamie Carragher Tweeted: I have already said I take responsibility for what happened. It was a moment of madness and I’m going to speak to the relevant people to ensure something like this never happens again. Again apologies all round.

 
47
Your Highlights
avatar
Jamie Carragher
@Carra23
I have already said I take responsibility for what happened. It was a moment of madness and I'm going to speak to the relevant people to ensure something like this never happens again. Again apologies all round. twitter.com/skynewsbreak/s…
avatar
Joey Barton
@Joey7Barton
What a man Tony was. Heroic. My thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Tony πŸ’™πŸ’™ twitter.com/qprfc/status/9…
avatar
Robbie Savage
@RobbieSavage8
Didn't know we had subs πŸ˜‚ twitter.com/MediaCityUK/st…
avatar
Lord Sugar
@Lord_Sugar
just woke up in Florida to the sad news about Stephen Hawkins. A great man RIP twitter.com/BBCNews/status…
avatar
Ted Thornhill
@tedthornhill
#Yeswecanada: Kay Burley reviews Air Canada's Dreamliner business class cabin via @travelmail @KayBurley
avatar
HuffPost
@HuffPost
"It hurts to share the appalling stories from the magazine's past."
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment