Sunday 27 May 2018

Lord Sugar Tweeted: I get the feeling Ronaldo runs Real Madrid .Bale...

 
53
Your Highlights
avatar
Lord Sugar
@Lord_Sugar
I get the feeling Ronaldo runs Real Madrid .Bale looks like he had been sent to Coventry by his team twitter.com/piersmorgan/st…
avatar
Coconut
@WestieBichon
Pals may I ask for once last prayer. We got my biopsy results and I have cancer of the blood vessels. I will be going OTRB around 11:30am. My family doesn't want me to suffer. Remember me as happy and full of life! #ZSHQ #FrontPorchForCoconut #pawcircle ❤️
avatar
Stan Collymore
@StanCollymore
A day off in sunny Kiev.. pscp.tv/w/bdqnbDE0MjM0…
avatar
Reuters Top News
@Reuters
Oman advises Dhofar businesses to close after cyclone hits reut.rs/2J9Puos
avatar
WSJ Europe
@WSJeurope
Chorizo is the secret to bolder Bolognese
avatar
Gary Lineker
@GaryLineker
The Champions League final was watched by 4.7million of you last night on BTSport2, with another 1.8million watching on digital. That is bloody remarkable.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment