Saturday 11 November 2017

Daniel Finkelstein Tweeted: The idea that the person responsible for the quote on the right was selected as a Labour candidate AFTER this became public is so appalling I genuinely wonder if I am reading a piece of invented news or have somehow misunderstood. But I don’t think I have.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Daniel Finkelstein
@Dannythefink
The idea that the person responsible for the quote on the right was selected as a Labour candidate AFTER this became public is so appalling I genuinely wonder if I am reading a piece of invented news or have somehow misunderstood. But I don't think I have. twitter.com/gnasherjew/sta…
avatar
tima
@__fatimaaa
Why does he type like this twitter.com/alidawow/statu…
avatar
Stan Collymore
@StanCollymore
I think I show due respect to the Republic, Irish everywhere, the language and legitimate claims, for you to respect my right to respect my Grandfather who fought in Ypres and the Somme.

Respect is a two way street. twitter.com/zizzletv/statu…
avatar
80s Kidz
@80s_Kidz
As its #ArmisticeDay i thought I'd tweet this moving scene from Blackadder Goes Forth
#NeverForget pic.twitter.com/DtgRWcugua
avatar
Janice Turner
@VictoriaPeckham
What is driving the sudden, sharp rise in teenage girls who believe they are boys? My @thetimes report.
avatar
NBC News
@NBCNews
Growing list of Republicans say goodbye to Washington ahead of midterms nbcnews.to/2jjt6Oe
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment