Monday 1 January 2018

Ali dawah Tweeted: Desperate times call for desperate measures. He mocks me & calls me names. Tries his best to twist the video lol & fails. Now what do you call a man who I’ve clearly challengd for a debate any time & any place but runs off like a coward, but instead comes with ad hominem. #coward

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ali dawah
@AliDawow
Desperate times call for desperate measures. He mocks me & calls me names. Tries his best to twist the video lol & fails. Now what do you call a man who I've clearly challengd for a debate any time & any place but runs off like a coward, but instead comes with ad hominem. #coward twitter.com/ba6466leggett/…
avatar
Robbie Savage
@RobbieSavage8
I'm not on 😂😂 twitter.com/Madddenzo/stat…
avatar
Philip Neville
@fizzer18
Get in there Jaaaaaaaaacccck!!!! twitter.com/salfordcityfc/…
avatar
Reuters Top News
@Reuters
Murray will trim 2018 schedule to avoid injury issues reut.rs/2CBtQUD
avatar
Katie Maxwell ⚓
@xOliviasMummy
Hogmany with family! First time we've all been together for New Year… instagram.com/p/BdaQxUAHSWLw…
avatar
WSJ Europe
@WSJeurope
A browser you've never heard of is dethroning Google in Asia
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment