Saturday 27 January 2018

Andy Robinson Tweeted: Use to restitch it with fishing line

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Andy Robinson
@Robbo_On_Area9
Use to restitch it with fishing line twitter.com/80s_Kidz/statu…
avatar
michael owen
@themichaelowen
Me, of course! He may miss next time and then the world will say 'he should have passed'. As it is, it will get swept under the carpet but if I was his manager, I'd still be telling him to not be so selfish next time. twitter.com/btsportfootbal…
avatar
Gary Neville
@GNev2
Losing! twitter.com/angad_red/stat…
avatar
Ali dawah
@AliDawow
These 2 lovely couple from Ireland helped me find my way when I got lost in arsenal. When I see the elderly it saddens me that we don't honour them and respect them as much. Allah says in the Quran when ur parents reach old age do not even say "uff" to them. 😊
avatar
alison foote
@alison_foote
The lovely Debbie Mcgee popped into Manchester Piccadilly for her passport photo! @Timpson_News @Lisa93659201
avatar
Alan Shearer
@alanshearer
He has more pace than I had!!! Yessss @willshearer9 💪🏻💪🏻 twitter.com/nsb_sport/stat…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment