Wednesday 6 June 2018

Gary Lineker Tweeted: Keep it to yourself, though, yeh?

 
57
Your Highlights
avatar
Gary Lineker
@GaryLineker
Keep it to yourself, though, yeh? twitter.com/bbcsport/statu…
avatar
Sky News
@SkyNews
Heinz says it is considering changing the name of Salad Cream for the first time in 104 years... to Sandwich Cream
avatar
Match of the Day
@BBCMOTD
It's a bit early for a game of chain tag isn't it? 🤔 twitter.com/BBCSport/statu…
avatar
Martine 🌹❣️
@martine_marty
My heart is broken.
My stomach is sick.
My eyes are swollen from crying.
She was just short of being 20 years old.
I gave her the most tremendous amount of love she so thoroughly deserved and it was so loyally returned.
I will love her forever and I will miss her terribly 💔
avatar
Helen johnson
@Helenjohns44
Robbo braves Team Wales
avatar
Laura Kuenssberg
@bbclaurak
My notebooks from the last year are full of that question... but week after week, Tina saves Theresa - as govt aim, as one Cab minister puts it, is 'just getting through each day' twitter.com/jessbrammar/st…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment