Wednesday 14 June 2017

Jon Snow Tweeted: I must correct myself, the DUP have NOT “demanded the unbanning of sectarian marches as part of the deal” contrary to my tweet of 12 June.

Your Highlights
avatar
Jon Snow
@jonsnowC4
I must correct myself, the DUP have NOT "demanded the unbanning of sectarian marches as part of the deal" contrary to my tweet of 12 June. twitter.com/jonsnowc4/stat…
avatar
Gary Lineker
@GaryLineker
Agreed. twitter.com/gnev2/status/8…
avatar
I ❤80s
@IL0VEthe80s
Retweet if you remember watching 'Space 1999'...
avatar
Victoria Derbyshire
@VictoriaLIVE
A resident of Grenfell Tower breaks down as he describes seeing people throw children to safety, and people jumping out of windows.
avatar
Jimmy Carr
@jimmycarr
Just arrived in York, ready for tonight's show.
avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
More than 50 people taken to five London hospitals following #GrenfellTower fire, London Ambulance Service says bbc.in/2szisWD
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment