Saturday 9 May 2015

@PriinceHaroon tweeted: Am I allowed to cry?😅 STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!🙈

Youtuber
@PriinceHaroon
 
Am I allowed to cry?😅 STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!🙈 pic.twitter.com/cg9I5nKYsK
View on Twitter
Daniel Hannan
@DanHannanMEP
 
I know I've blogged a lot about Leftie hate over the years. I keep meaning to stop, but then I see things like this.
View on Twitter
Jeremy Vine
@theJeremyVine
 
My tribute to Prof John Curtice. @afneil @bbcnickrobinson @bbclaurak @maitlis @huwbbc @AndrewMarr9 @BBCJonSopel
View on Twitter
Jim Pickard
@PickardJE
 
Crucial explainer of where all the seats went.

Minimal seat shift between Tories and Labour or vice-versa
View on Twitter
New Statesman
@NewStatesman
 
From war to Westminster: is Labour's Dan Jarvis its future leader? @xanrice finds out newstatesman.com/politics/2015/…
View on Twitter
Harry Cole
@MrHarryCole
 
Ed Balls office being packed into crates.
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment